MAXIMUM® Waterproofing Sealant Clear Low-VOC
Stain when you want, not when the weather dictates. This clear stain allows your wood to weather and gray naturally. Olympic Maximum Clear Waterproofing Sealant is #1 rated three years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains. Maximum exterior wood stain allows you to clean and stain your deck in the same day, even after rain. The enhanced waterproofing wood protection can be applied in hot and cool temperatures, so you can prep your wood surface in almost any season. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- #1 rated 3 years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains
- Weather-ready application allows you to clean and stain on the same day in temperatures down to 35°F, application is ready for rain in 8 hours
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant in One protects and beautifies in one step
- Durable formula features advanced SunBlock UV defense, exclusive SCUFF GUARD technology and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- Cleans easily with soap and water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals
- Low VOC, water based stain formula gives off less odor and harmful fumes as wood dries
- 3-year warranty on decks and 4-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface is protected
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
Clean Your Deck Or Patio
Prep Your Wood Surface
Apply Wood Stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.